Rules for ordering tours. The tour booking rules exist to avoid misunderstandings between the seller of travel services and the buyer when buying/selling a travel product. The rules include clarifications on three main actions: request, reservation and payment of a tourist product.
1.1. Ordering a tour takes place in three main stages: request, booking (confirmation), payment.
1.2. If there are no seats, an additional intermediate stage between the request and the reservation is offered: reserve (inclusion on the waiting list).
2.1. A request for availability of free places in tours can be submitted through:
– website (booking form; online consultation or “Contacts” page);
– e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (the name of the tour, the date of departure and the name of the customer should be indicated in the subject of the letter);
– Viber/Telegram/WhatsApp: +380689768840;
– Facebook (by private message at https://www.facebook.com/etnosvittour/)
– office phone or phone of the responsible manager (in this case, we recommend duplicating the request on the website or by e-mail).
2.2. The following data must be submitted in the request:
– for tourists – customer’s surname and first name, contact phone number, e-mail, tour name, departure date, number of seats;
– for travel agents – the name of the travel agency, the name and surname of the manager, the contact number of the manager, the e-mail address of the manager, the name and surname of the customer, the name of the tour, the date of departure, the number of seats .
2.3. A separate written request (one message) must be submitted for each tour.
2.4. The response about the availability of free seats and confirmation of the reservation is provided within 1 working day from the moment of submitting the request (except Saturdays and Sundays, as well as public holidays).
You can find out from the manager through the online consultation of the site, viber, by e-mail or by phone (all contact numbers are on the “Contacts” page);
3.1. If there are no free seats for the tour, it is suggested to register in the reserve (waiting list for the appearance of free seats), and you can also sign up for another tour on the desired date (provided there are free seats).
3.2. When free seats appear, the possibility to sign up for the tour is offered in accordance with the order of formation of the reserve.
4.1. If the availability of free seats is confirmed, a reservation is made, which involves preliminary inclusion in the group list.
4.2. After the reservation is made, the responsible manager or his assistant informs the list of additional data that must be submitted:
– surname, first name, patronymic and date of birth (day / month / year) of all trip participants;
– contact phone number of one of the trip participants (if the customer is not going on a tour and for travel agents);
– other data depending on the specifics of the tour (requirements for accommodation, ordering meals and tastings, etc.).
5.1. The order must be paid within 3 working days from the moment of confirmation (in the case of an order later than 3 days before departure, the payment term is agreed separately).
5.2. You can pay for the order in the office or to a bank account (bank details are sent upon request).
5.3. The document confirming the payment and which must be kept until the end of the tour is:
– when paying in the office – cash order;
– when paying through a cash register or a bank terminal – a receipt for the transfer of funds;
– when paying via the Internet – you need to write down the transaction number and the name of the payment system and / or save the electronic receipt.
5.4. When paying to a bank account, the responsible manager must be notified by e-mail about the payment made within 4 working hours, indicating the name and date of the tour, the customer’s last name, the amount and time of payment.
6.1. Children up to 6 years old (inclusive), accompanied by 2 adults and without a separate seat on the bus and during accommodation (except for multi-day tours from Kyiv) – free of charge;
6.2. Children up to 12 years old (inclusive) and persons with disabilities of the I and II groups (with a certificate) get a discount of UAH 50 from the total cost of the tour. for one day of the tour.
6.3. Discounts do not add up.
6.4 In New Year’s, Christmas and promotional tours, the conditions for granting discounts may differ from the standard ones.
7.1. Canceling an order by a tourist or a travel agent implies the refusal of the tour order by all or part of the order participants.
7.2. Cancellation of the order must be notified to the responsible manager by e-mail and by phone.
7.3. The conditions for refunding payment for canceled seats depend on the term of notice of cancellation:
– no later than 7 working days before the start of the tour – we return 85% of the cost;
– from 6 to 4 working days before the start of the tour – we return 50% of the cost;
– from 3 to 2 working days before the start of the tour – we return 20% of the cost;
– less than 1 working day before the start of the tour, as well as in case of no-show – payment will not be refunded.
7.4. If the customer finds a suitable replacement for the canceled seats, the paid funds can be offset in full.
7.5. In New Year’s, Christmas and promotional tours, cancellation conditions may differ from the standard ones.
7.5.1 Refund conditions for cancellation of New Year and Christmas tours:
– no later than 30 calendar days before the start of the tour – we refund 90% of the cost;
– from 29 to 25 calendar days before the start of the tour – we return 70% of the cost;
– from 24 to 16 calendar days before the start of the tour – we return 50% of the cost;
– less than 15 calendar days before the start of the tour, as well as in case of no-show – payment will not be refunded.
8.1. In case of cancellation of the tour, tourists and travel agents are notified by e-mail and by phone no later than 3 calendar days before the start of the tour.
8.2. Funds paid for the canceled tour are returned in full.
8.3. At the request of the customer, the funds paid for the canceled tour can also be used for other tours.
8.4. For the funds paid for travel from the place of residence to the place of departure of the tour – the difference from losses is returned in the case of reimbursement for the return of tickets (if there are supporting documents).
9.1. An information sheet with the contacts of the group leader, the address of the place of departure and other information about the tour is sent to the e-mails of tourists and travel agents:
– for tours lasting 2 or more days: no later than 2 calendar days before the start of the tour;
– for tours and excursions lasting no longer than 1 day: no later than 1 calendar day.
9.2. Tourists who do not use e-mail are informed about the availability of the information sheet by phone and can receive it in the office in printed form.
10.1. Seats on the bus are allocated depending on the time of the order: the earlier the tour is ordered, the closer the seats are to the front of the bus.
10.2. The exact location of seats on the bus is communicated by the group leader when boarding the bus.
10.3. At the request of the customer, before departure, the responsible manager can inform the approximate places on the bus: the beginning, the middle, the end, the last row (“bumbetel”).