Departure dates: 16.09 / 23.09 / 30.09 / 07.10 / 14.10 / 21.10 / 28.10 / 04.11 / 11.11 / 18.11 / 25.11 / 02.12 / 09.12 / 16.12 / 23.12 / 29.12
Price: 260 €
Bus tour to Istanbul from Lviv. Four full days in Istanbul! Excursions, hammam and shopping! Majestic and incredibly beautiful Istanbul, a boat trip along the Bosphorus, the symbols of the Ottoman Empire, the Topkapi and Dolmabahce palaces await you. As well as a Turkish hammam, shopping at the Marmara Forum shopping center and the best Instagram locations where you can take a photo of your dreams! Are you ready to buy a tour to Istanbul from Lviv? You will not regret!
– 07:30 – gathering of the group at the railway station in Lviv
– 8:00 – departure from Lviv.
– It is possible to board a bus: Stryi, Kalush, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kolomyia, Chernivtsi.
– Border crossing.
– transit through the territory of Romania and Bulgaria.
– Overnight travel.
Moving to Istanbul. Accommodation in a hotel. Free time.
Hamam is not just a massage, it is a whole ceremony that cleanses the mind and body. Visitors pass through rooms with different temperatures. This is important so that the body can gradually get used to even higher temperatures and humidity. The interior of the steam room is usually made of marble, ceramics, mosaics or stone. First, the body is warmed up, lying on a warm marble table, then peeling is carried out with a special glove, and then a gentle massage using foam. Hamam gives complete relaxation, a feeling of spiritual pleasure and health to the whole body.
Overnight. Bus tour to Istanbul from Lviv
Breakfast. Free day in Istanbul.
Mysterious and majestic, noisy and fabulously beautiful, Istanbul is a bridge between Europe and Asia, between the traditional East and the modern West. Throughout its rich history, he managed to change several names and visit the capital of four empires: Roman and Byzantine, Ottoman and Latin. During our tour, we will get acquainted with this wonderful city and see: the Blue Mosque, the Roman hippodrome, the Turkish baths of Roksolana, the bridge across the Bosphorus, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmed Square. Also during the tour we will visit a factory for the manufacture of leather and fur coats.
In your free time, we offer you to discover the thousand-year-old city of Istanbul by visiting excursions:
On this tour we will drive along the Bosphorus embankment, see the highest point of Istanbul – the Galata Tower, the Golden Horn Bay and, finally, through the Bosphorus Bridge, we will find ourselves in Asia. from where a beautiful view of the European part of the city opens.
Topkapi Palace is the largest and oldest palace in the world still standing today. The palace is located on the site of the first settlement in Istanbul, occupies one of the seven hills of the city and rises on the historical peninsula, offering magnificent views of the Golden Horn, the Bosphorus and the Sea of Marmara. For 400 years, this palace was the center of government of the Ottoman State, one of the three largest empires in the world.
Dolmabahce Palace is a symbol of the rise and fall of the Ottoman Empire. There is nothing more majestic and grandiose in the whole world. Huge areas, rich materials, luxurious finishes – everything testifies to the former power and greatness of Turkey in the 19th century.
On this tour, we will talk about a Ukrainian woman who at one time became the most influential woman in the Ottoman Empire – Roksolana. We will visit the Suleymaniye Mosque – a masterpiece of architecture and probably the most beautiful mosque in Istanbul. During the construction, the talented author paid special attention to the refinement of its silhouette, perhaps in stone telling the love story of Suleiman the Great and Roksolana associated with this mosque. There is a cemetery near the mosque, where Suleiman and his beloved wife are buried in mausoleums.
– a boat trip along the Bosphorus will reveal to you all the grandeur and magnificence of Istanbul. From the deck of the ship we will see the most famous historical sights of the former capital of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires: Dolmabahce and Beylerbey palaces, Rumeli Hisar and Anadolu Hisar fortresses, Galatasaray, Kashik and Sedef islands.
Majestic Istanbul will open before us on a boat in the light of evening lights. There are a lot of nationalities living in Turkey, and each of them is famous for its traditions. You will see the national dances of the inhabitants of the Black Sea, Mediterranean and Aegean coasts, as well as Caucasian dances, belly dance and colorful Turkish wedding ceremonies. In addition, dervishes will perform in front of you, achieving a feeling of incredible spiritual uplift through rhythmic Whirling. You will remember for a long time their bright white dress, high hats and incredible energy in the hall and on the stage, which is born during the dance. In addition to the excellent entertainment program, you will be offered a la carte dinner and local drinks on the ship. Be sure to try the famous “raka”, which has an almost sacred status in the country.
Breakfast. Free day in Istanbul.
In our free time, we offer optional excursions to choose from:
During the Tulip Festival, Emirgan Park can be safely called the Turkish Keukenhof. This is one of the most beautiful parks in the city, which is located on the European shore of the Bosphorus and covers an area of 300 thousand square meters. In spring, the park turns into a real flower fairy tale, because every year thousands of tulips are planted here, and the beautiful pavilions built complement the chic gardens. Also, during the festival, concerts are held in some park pavilions, while others house cozy restaurants and cafes.
If you like to explore the city from different angles, adore non-standard interesting places and simply cannot imagine life without cool photos on Instagram, then this tour was created just for you! Let’s start our walk from the location in a million! There must be a place in Istanbul where the best shots in all of Turkey come out. And it is – this is the roof of the building with views of the whole of Istanbul. Where you can change into the costumes of Turkish rulers, take a photo on the throne, they will call the seagulls especially for you and treat you to tea or coffee. Here you can take your dream photo! (Entrance is paid additionally). After enjoying the views and pictures, we will go to the oldest of the existing districts of Istanbul. Local quarters, with their colored houses, non-standard architecture and color, are an inexhaustible source of photo inspiration. Let’s continue our walk through famous Instagram locations… In search of new places and interesting angles, you will see a completely different, but no less amazing Istanbul. And of course, a walk will not do without vivid photos.
A city located on two seas: Black and Marble, after a busy day of sightseeing, simply beckons with the opportunity to relax on the beach. We offer everyone not only to admire the views, but also to enjoy a sea holiday.
Istanbul, like Turkey in general, is famous for shopping… And we will miss it too! We invite you to the Marmara Forum shopping center – a large center with all kinds of shops and entertainment.
Perhaps every city in the evening not only changes its outfit in the light of colored lights, but also shows character. The charm of Istanbul at night cannot be confused with any other city. A majestic and contrasting day, at night Istanbul opens from a new side … On the tour we will visit Taksim Square, which is considered the heart of modern Istanbul. Istiklal Street departs from it – the main and popular pedestrian street of the city, it is never empty at any time of the year or day. There are trendy restaurants and bars, boutiques of famous brands and popular nightclubs. It is here that the colorful tram, or, as it is also called, the Nostalgic Tram, runs. Along Istiklal, we will head towards the Golden Horn and the Galata quarter, where the highest point of Istanbul and one of its oldest sights, the Galata Tower, rises above the evening city. And finally, we will visit the Karakoy area, with its many streets, creative cafes and bars, popular among the youth of Istanbul.
Breakfast. Check out from the hotel. Free time.
In our free time, we offer optional excursions of your choice:
The Princes’ Islands are a small archipelago of islands in the Sea of Marmara, where peace and quiet reign as opposed to bustling Istanbul. The islands became known back in the days of the Byzantine Empire, the unwanted sons of the emperor or his relatives were exiled here, hence the name of the archipelago. Today, the Princes’ Islands is one of the favorite vacation spots for both Istanbul residents and tourists, a place where you will forget about noisy cities and modern technologies. There are no cars on gasoline, rush, shopping malls and crowds. But the boundless sea, the bright sun, green hills, pine trees, cozy streets, wooden castles and villas of the nobility. In a word, idyll! You will walk along the cozy picturesque streets, find colorful photogenic corners, taste delicious ice cream and learn how local life has changed over the centuries.
Our next discovery in Istanbul will be the Balat district – the oldest of the current operating districts of the city. The name “balata” has its roots in the Latin language – “palatium” and in translation means “palace”, in honor of the Blachernae palace of the Byzantine era, which was once located nearby. The area has a rich history, where periods of prosperity and decline, replacing each other, have shaped its unique today’s appearance. Balat is a non-standard architecture, colorful houses, atmospheric cafes and interesting photo locations, a place of contrasts and inspiration, which is definitely worth seeing.
Departure from Istanbul. Night move.
Evening arrival in Lviv (approximate time of arrival depends on the border crossing).
° Standard tour price: 260 €/person.
Attention! The cost of the tour may vary depending on the exchange rate. Check the price with the manager on the day of the purchase of the tour.
+ Accompanied by team leader
+ Accommodation along the route: Tayhan 3* hotel
+ Meals – breakfasts
+ Sightseeing tour of Istanbul;
– Deposit – 33€ (for the selected amount you need to order optional excursions during the tour). The deposit is mandatory and payable when booking the tour – for the period of martial law is not paid;
– Optional excursions;
– travel by public transport;
– Entrance tickets to excursion objects;
– Personal expenses (lunches, dinners, etc.);
– City tax – 42 UAH/day (local tax, paid on the bus to the group leader at the request of the hotel);
– Mandatory surcharge for headphones – 83 UAH / day – rent (paid on the bus to the group leader).
– The service “Insurance against non-departure” – 6% of the cost of the tour (This service can only be ordered if the tour is booked no earlier than 14 days before the date of departure)
– Service “Comfortable seat” – 10 € / person (Ordered when booking a tour. Select a place from 1 to 12)
– Service “Single accommodation” – on request (surcharge to the cost of the tour)
– “Last row” service – 10€ discount from the cost of the tour when choosing a seat in the last row of the bus.
– Service “For the newlyweds” – a 5% discount on the cost of the tour for those who have recently married (book the tour no later than 30 days from the date of painting).
– Service “Additional free seat next to you” – 75% of the cost of the tour.
– Service “Excursion around Lviv” – Do you have time before departure? Walk around Lviv with interesting stories from your guide. Order the service “Excursion around Lviv”.
– Service “Discounts for organized groups” from 5 to 35 people:
9 paying + 1 free
5 pay + 1 pay 50%
15 + 1 free
20 + 2 free
30 + 3 free
When booking a group of up to 30 people, a mandatory 1 additional optional excursion is offered by the tour operator.
For a group of more than 30 people, 2 additional optional excursions are required, offered by the tour operator.
Attention! For groups of more than 35 people, you must write an individual request to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Payment order: 50% after tour confirmation, and 50% no later than 14 days before departure.
· When booking a tour less than 14 days before the date of departure – full payment for the tour on the 2nd day after the confirmation of the tour.
– Mandatory deposit or mandatory excursion in promotional tours!
A deposit (or excursion) is required and payable when booking the tour. If the tourist did not use the deposit during the tour or did not use it in full, the balance will NOT be refunded. The deposit CANNOT be used to pay for “Evening Bosphorus Walk”!
– Seats on the bus are distributed as applications are received and are indicated in the information sheet.
– The tour operator reserves the right to change the number, order and time of excursions or replace them with equivalent ones.
– The tour operator reserves the right to make changes to the tour program without changing the total number of services.
– The tour program may change for New Year, Christmas, May holidays.
– The cost of electives may vary depending on the number of tourists in the group. The minimum number for optional excursions is 20 people.
– The tour operator is not responsible for the work of customs and border services, as well as for traffic jams and repairs on the roads, weather conditions.
– When booking a tour, we ask you to sign a contract for tourist services.
– Booking a tour is a confirmation that the tourist is familiar with the tour program, the conditions for buying the tour, canceling the tour and paying for the tour.
– Tour cancellation. In case of cancellation of the tour, the cancellation conditions and penalties are specified in the contract.
– Information sheet and insurance. After full payment for the tour, each tourist must receive an information letter from the travel company with more detailed information on the tour program, and an insurance policy. These documents can be downloaded 2-3 days before departure on the INFO SHEETS page.
– Hotel accommodation. When booking a stay in the amount of 1 person, it is possible to move into a DBL/TRPL/QUAD room. If there is no accommodation on the tour, there is a mandatory surcharge for the SNGL number. The cost is listed above.
If a tourist’s birthday falls on the tour, the company provides an opportunity to choose a gift. It can be: 1 free optional excursion on the tour or a service on the tour, for example, a transfer, etc. The gift can only be chosen from the offered services of the company, and not any excursion or service on the tour of the choice of the tourist. The list of excursions or services that can be selected as a gift is provided by the group leader. A gift tour or service does not count towards the booking of mandatory optional excursions for organized groups.
– Terms of payment! 50% upon confirmation of the tour, and 50% no later than 14 days before departure.
– When booking a tour less than 14 days before the date of departure – full payment for the tour on the 2nd day after the confirmation of the tour.
– For individual groups. It is possible to calculate the tour for your group individually. Send your request to e-mail: email@example.com
– It is possible to order a tour for your group on the desired departure date for you.
– Children under 5.99 years of age do not pay for optional excursions on regular bus tours (except for entry tickets to facilities).
– Children from 6 to 11.99 years old pay the cost of electives, as for children (this cost is indicated in the program after the main cost). If there is no cost for children, in this case children pay the standard cost as for adults.
– Important: not valid when choosing the service “Family trip – discount for children”.
The cost of the bus tour for 6 days, “City for a Million – Istanbul from Lviv” includes: travel by Euroclass bus, hotel accommodation, meals: breakfast, accompaniment by the group leader throughout the entire route, medical accident insurance policy and 1 sightseeing tour: across Istanbul. The bus tour starts from Lviv. You can join the group in the cities: Stryi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kolomyia, Chernivtsi.
In the bus tour for 6 days, “City for a Million – Istanbul from Lviv”, it is planned to visit such interesting places in Istanbul: Topkapi Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, take a boat trip along the Bosphorus, visit the Instagram places of Istanbul, Princes’ Islands, Balat district, Holy Sofia, Blue Mosque. For a detailed tour program, see the “Tour program” section.
tour to Istanbul 0/ tour to Istanbul from Lviv 0/ Bus tour to Istanbul 0/ Bus tour to Istanbul from Lviv 0/ 09.22